Gary Glitter - Ready To Rock

lunes, 11 de septiembre de 2017

Gary Glitter Many Happy Returns

Many happy returns
Álbum recopilador de Gary Glitter
País de origen: Inglaterra
Año: 1992
Género: Rock
Estilo: Glam Rock

Canciones:
1. Rock and Roll parte 1
2. Rock and Roll parte 2
3. I didn't I love you (Till I saw you Rock and Roll)
4. Ready to Rock
5. Rock On
6. Doing allright with the boys
7. I'm the leader of the gang (I Am)
8. The wanderer
9. Do you wanna touch me
10. Hello, hello I'm back again
11. I love you love, me love
12. You belong to me
13. It takes all night long
14. Oh yes you're beatiful

15. Love like you and me
16. Little Boogie Woogie in the back of my mind
17. Dance me up
18. Through the years
19. Always yours
20. Remember me this way
21. And the leader Rocks On
22. Another Rock and Roll Christmas











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario